This cookies policy explains what cookies are and how KIMOA uses them on our Website. We recommend that you read this policy to know the information that we collect and how it is processed.
1. What is a cookie?
If you would like to know more about cookies, please click here.
3. What are cookies NOT used for?
We do not store sensitive personal information such as addresses, passwords, credit or debit card details, etc. in the cookies we use.
4. Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in our Website’s cookies is used solely by us, except for the third-party cookies mentioned in the table below, and which are used and managed by external organizations to provide us with services that we have requested to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our Website. The main services these third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee payment transactions.
5. What specific cookies does the website use and for wat purpose?
6. How can I stop using cookies on this Website?
Information on how to do this on the most popular browsers can be found on the following links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-and-cache/tkb-p/Cookies-Cache
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can also delete cookies manually from your hard drive at any time.
Remember that if you disable cookies in your internet browser settings, you may not be able to access certain important functions or features on the Website and you will have to re-enter your login details. Use of the Website might also be limited.